Through a process that enables existing stakeholders to focus and build consensus, we help to discover the breakthrough solution for their community that can, and must, scale.
why and how you work with us
We partner with foundations and government leaders to facilitate and launch Collective Impact Movements or communities of practice in communities focused on a specific social issue in a specific place. (Collective impact is hard and it doesn’t just happen on its own). We provide support with all the tricky twists and turns needed to build a foundation and launch collective impact:
- We partner with foundations to transform their grant process.
- Research and engage national allies as co-designers in strategies for moving the needle
- Urgently move forward the behavioral shift needed on the ground to facilitate collective impact
We work closely with nonprofit organizations and coalitions to help cultivate vision, collaborative buy-in, and strategic plans through engaging facilitated sessions, conferences, and retreats.
- Strategic planning: We facilitate affordable, groundbreaking team retreats and strategic planning processes.
- Conference design & facilitation: We consult with you to ensure your upcoming or annual conference is innovative, engaging and interactive.
- Expert facilitation support: That helps you make the most of facilitated meetings and establish your organization as thought leaders on a specific challenge or focus area.
- Provide the capacity needed to measure and move “the needle” on a specific challenge
We build effective coalitions: By working multilaterally across the change sectors, we facilitate the emergence of new networks of committed stakeholders whose experience and know-how bring to bear crucial changes, system-wide.
- Collaborative coordination: We can link you to collaborative agencies working in similar space to improve outcomes and impact
- We facilitate learning cohorts based funding strategies that break from traditional norms and inspire de-siloing of nonprofit organizations.
- We scope and facilitate a backbone team
- Identify and facilitate working groups who will identify and test new solutions for moving the needle
- Engage diverse stakeholders