JOIN A MOVEMENT
We work in four key ways
We utilize a collaborative funding strategy that breaks from traditional norms in order to optimize the impact of a new grant opportunity. Through a Social Contract with an organization, targeting a very specific grant opportunity, we wish to break from the traditional norm and pilot together a new process for collaborative grant making.
We facilitate and launch Collective Impact Movements in communities (Collective impact is hard and it doesn’t just happen on its own).
It takes leadership, talent, and capacity that isn’t readily available in most communities who desperately want to solve a complex social challenge. We provide support with all the tricky twists and turns needed to build a foundation and launch collective impact:
- We scope and facilitate a backbone team
- Provide the capacity needed to measure and move “the needle” on a specific challenge
- Identify and facilitate working groups who will identify and test new solutions for moving the needle
- Research and engage national allies as co-designers in strategies for moving the needle
- Engage diverse stakeholders
- Urgently move forward the behavioral shift needed on the ground to facilitate collective impact
By working multilaterally across the change sectors, we facilitate the emergence of new networks of committed stakeholders whose experience and know-how bring to bear crucial changes, system wide.